Let’s have some knowledge discussion and I will Share some FAQs about Wi-Fi Routers and Internet. Please note all answers given below are as per my best knowledge and taken from Internet blogs.
So You can verify once again in case you are willing to use it. There are some basic terms defined below, but some of us might don’t know and it can help them if I cover them below.
How to Reset Wifi Username and Passwrord?
Then Log in with the Default Username and Password given at the backside of your Router.
Warning: Everything on your Wi-Fi will get Reset, your ISP username, and your Wifi Password.
How to Increase Wifi Range?
Avoid using other Wi-Fi Router on the Same Channel as it will create network disturbance. You can use dual-band routers for better performance.
What Is DHCP?
An IP address can be assigned manually by the admin over this DHCP protocol.
What is MAC Address?
Network cards when manufactured are given these MAC addresses by manufacturers and it remains the same for that device until you change it.
What Is MAC Cloning?
What is PPPoE?
PPPoE allows the devices on the Ethernet modem to established connections from point-to-point creating a secure way to transfer data.
What Is SSID?
What Is DNS?
What Is an IP Address?
How to Block Wifi users?
Then log in to the Admin Panel of Router >> Go to Settings >> Advance >> Security >> and Select the User and Click on Block User option.
How to Use Public WiFi Safely?
1. Keep your Device Firewall On.
2. Do not visit or download from http:// or unsecured websites.
3. Try to use a Trusted VPN they keep you secure over the network.
4. Do not give any Permission if the Public Wi-Fi is asking on your Phone.
How To Reset The Wifi Router?
1. Find out the Reset Button on Your Router
2. Press the button for 10 to 15 seconds
3. Now Your Router will Reset and Restart.
4. Wait till it gets Fully Restart then you can log in to the Admin panel with Default Username Password.